If it's written, drawn, taped, or printed onto a piece of paper, it can be displayed in a ChoreoKeeper.
BENEFITS and features
- Feel organized and prepared
- Have room for lots of material (1.5" rings)
- Easily rearrange pages with trifold sheet protectors
- Minimize bright spots with non-glare, archival sheet protectors
- Set up quickly
- Use clips on swing-out arms to support pages
- Easily transport this durable binder
- Sheet music
- Group exercise choreography
- Chore charts
- Lean manufacturing visual procedures
UPDATE--Choice of binder type now available!
- Split-back easel (for freestanding or conventional notebook use)
- Solid-back (ideal if you always use a stand; see photos on SHOP page)